Prescriptions will only be issued to patients where it is clinically indicated and if authorised by the Doctor.
- We offer electronic prescribing, where your prescriptions will be sent directly to your chosen Pharmacy which saves you time.
- You can nominate your chosen pharmacy with the pharmacy or with us, please let reception know.
- Please allow 48 hours to process your prescriptions requests.
- You may be asked to see the Doctor before a prescription is issued if you are due for a medication review.
- Please only order what you need
- You can book an appointment regarding your medications if you have any concerns or queries.
How to order:
- You can order your repeat prescriptions online, by accessing via patient online access; please bring your photo ID to the surgery to register for patient online access.
- You can order any medication whether acute, repeat, current or past as long as you know the name of medication by clicking the following link; https://www.online-consult.co.uk/org/boleyn-medical-centre/start/1309/3678
- Or you can speak to your pharmacy or put a paper request in at the surgery.