Boleyn Medical Centre

020 8475 8500

Medical Certificates

Doctors are not required to issue statements for absence from school or for periods of incapacity for work lasting up to 7 days. You may obtain a self-certificate from the DSS or your employer. If you require a private certificate, this will be given at the doctor’s discretion and there will be a charge.

You can complete this form online