Our Mission Statement
At the Boleyn Medical Centre, we are dedicated to providing effective physical and mental health care to our patients, as well as health promotion and disease prevention. We have an attitude of continuous improvement and aim to treat our patients with compassion, dignity and respect. We wish to help and support our patients’ well-being as a team.
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect by all Practice personnel.
- Our aim is for non-urgent appointments with a doctor will be offered within 24 hours
- We aim to answer the telephone within six rings.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions will be dealt with within 48 hours.
- All comments and suggestions about the service are welcome. Please use the form provided in the waiting area.
- If you have a complaint please speak to any member of staff. Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- We wish to make the Boleyn Medical Centre as accessible as possible. If you have hearing, visual or physical difficulties please let the receptionist know so that we can enable you to fully use our services.
- If you are unable to attend for an appointment please let us know preferably 2 hours prior to the appointment so that we can offer it to someone else.
- If you are late for your appointment you may be asked to re-book at another time.
- A home visit should only be requested for those who are unable to come to the surgery because of serious illness. Please ring the surgery as early as possible.
- An urgent appointment is for one urgent problem only.
- We would ask you to be patient if the Doctor is running late. This is often due to unforeseeable emergencies.
- Make a separate appointment for each patient that needs to be seen. This allows the Doctor enough time to treat each patient with the time that they deserve.
- Please act in a responsible and courteous manner whilst on the Practice premises for the safety and comfort of others.
- Please treat all surgery staff, fellow patients, carers and visitors politely and with respect. Violence or verbal harassment will not be tolerated or accepted, you may be asked to register at another surgery if this behaviour occurs.
You can request to speak to the receptionist in private when visiting the surgery.
You can also request for a chaperone to be present during your consultation by asking reception or the clinician you are seeing. Please see our chaperone policy…
Please see attached: Chaperone Policy